Saturday, April 3, 2021

2020 Theater Experience

In July 2020, I resumed going to the movies. I then stopped again as numbers rose after Halloween, and stayed away until the end of February. This is the list of the movies I saw in a theater in the second half of 2020, and the grades I would give each film (An asterisk means I saw it in a Premium format):

The Climb C+

Freaky* C-

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest A

Alita: Battle Angel* B+

V for Vendetta A-

Poltergeist B+

Come Play* C

Synchronic B+

The Kid Detective F

Leap B-

Honest Thief* B-

Yellow Rose B+

On The Basis of Sex B

Tenet* (twice) B- 

Kajillionaire C+

The Last Shift C

Akira A+

The New Mutants (twice) A-

Sonic the Hedgehog B

Words on Bathroom Walls A

The Broken Hearts Gallery C+

The Eight Hundred A

Cut Throat City C

Ammonite C

Hillbilly Elegy D+

Memories of Murder A+

On The Rocks C

Trial of the Chicago 7 A

Possessor Uncut A

Bill and Ted Face the Music B+

Inception* A+

Also, I attended the drive-ins a few times after the virus hit, and saw:

Ghostbusters A

Stripes A-

The Goonies B

Gremlins A+

Palm Springs A

Irresistible C

The Aeronauts D

No comments:

Post a Comment